Thursday, January 17, 2008

Diehard Paintball






Talk about COLD! For Andy's Birthday, he wanted to play Paintball, (Of Course). Even with the FIRE we built, it was TOO COLD! The Hot Chocolate and Chili didn't keep us warm for long. They only ended up playing 1 game, and that was after it took 1 hour to set up the guns. Paintball Guns don't do too well in the cold.





Justin and Tyler found other ways of entertainment. SLEDDING! There were a few hills nearby that took them for a few good rides. But poor little Spencer didn't do too well with the cold. He stayed by the fire as much as possible. So did I.




I don't think Andy's friends will come to his next birthday party if he plans to play FROZEN PAINTBALL TAG again. We might just have to have a HALF BIRTHDAY party in July.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh man I am so excited that you made a blog!!! Your layout looks so cute, good job! Your boys are so dang cute, I don't know what I would do with four boys, I can barely handle the two I have ;) I am going to put your link in my friends, hope that is okay.