Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged

Here are the rules. You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Kristi you are going to PAY for this! ! !

M - uuuuummmmm..... Maybe MOOSE. Since our last name is Moosmann and EVERYONE calls us MOOSEman... I would really like to have a Moose Lodge. Instead I have a house with a few Moose decorations and trinkets.

A - uuuhhhhh...... Well..... uummm.... no.... Maybe...... AIRHEAD, that is it! I am the biggest Airhead. My hair may be red, but my friends say that I am just a Rusty Blonde.

R - Righteous, NO.... Ready, NO, I am always late.... Round. That is it. I am ROUND! I know that is not a good thing. I know I need to loose some weight. This is just my baby fat (my baby is 7) OK this summer I will exercise more.

I - Intelligent?!?! Well, I am a nurse. That has to show some intelligence. Too bad I am more of an Airhead than a Brilliant Person.

E - ok?!?!? Excitable? It doesn't take much. I get excited over anything. Then I usually obsess about it. Right now it is taking pictures. And, of course, I am GOOD at it. (So I say) Then I go out and spend a lot of money. So I have been buying Props lately. Did I show you my Giant Tea Cup? Well here it is. I didn't have any babies to put in it the first night I bought it so I tourtured my poor animals. (they loved it... ok maybe not)






1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love love love you!! You make me laugh all the time, I am going to steal you, and keep you forever, so that way I will never ever be sad!! Thanks so much for doing the tag! Sorry when I got on I saw you had tried to talk to me like an hour ago, it was Court on the computer, and he is a dork, and set it to away..... and forgot to change it back.